View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 01:03   Link #43
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

New OP is good. ED is pretty calming

Yuji...why must you look like Mercurius at the end of it though? Well I suppose it goes with the Snake....

Fecor, you'll be remembered....

WOOT NEXT EP IS SYDONAY, CHIARA AND SALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Perfect plan by the Snake. Flame Hazes losing their morale was funny. If their new world isn't going to affect this one i don't see a problem either. Wonder what Shana will do. New OP was just great.
You have to understand that 90% of Flame Hazes are driven solely by vengeance and battle lust....if the meaning in their battle was seemingly taken away, then it means they'd given up their humanity and fought this bloody long war through the millenia for nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinkhorfire View Post
@Elf song
Please explain the error in the Spoiler thread. Thanks.

The following text is quoted from another forum. I could not say it better myself.

The reason why Denizens need to kill the Flame Hazes is that Flame Hazes are still attacking Seireiden. That is no longer the case here, as Flame Hazes have lost the will to fight. With the Denizens killing the defenseless Flame Hazes, which side is being mean and unfair? To me, it has to be the Denizens.
A thousand thousand years of slaughtering and getting slaughtered, now their greatest enemies are naked and defenceless....of course they would leap upon them and tear them to shreds once and for all...

It's not as if the Flame Hazes haven't been doing the same thing all this while eh? Doesn't make it right though...

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-01-16 at 01:20.