Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-14, 00:09   Link #2928
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Oh I'm sure there's lots of stuff he can and will try to do. I'll be really pissed when he has her kidnapped and starts actively experimenting on her and her kirara.
Oh god, that's going to be horrible. Let's stop this train of discussion right here before more nasty images pop in both our heads.

Quote:
For some reason, the only song that seems appropriate to me for AKB rescues is the one they used during the rescue in episode 2. Um... *looks it up* AKB Sanjou! For some reason I just feel that needs to be sung during dramatic rescues. Perhaps because it's what was used the first time they did one.
Sounds fitting, but wouldn't it be a little repetitive since Chieri was also the one who needed the most rescuing that time? It would be nice to see Nagisa actually saving her on her own, though.

Quote:
On a completely unrelated note to anything else, I forgot to mention before, I find both the new OP and the new ED to be less exciting than the original ones. Admittedly that's often the case with second season OP and EDs. Perhaps they'll grow on me.
Funny, I forgot to mention that too. The new OP is nothing spectacular, but I'm already liking the new ED, the music, while not as intense this time, is really good and could definetly be used as an insert song for a dramatic moment. I also like the literal curtain close at the end, it has such a nice feel to it. Also, space cubes everywhere
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote