View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 02:13   Link #142
Zankoku12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Speaking of Kanata, I agree the way they handled her in Episode 15 was weird. Originally, A chan was the one who told the girls to pipe down. However, having Kanata missing not only an occasion to "abuse" Haruka, but also missing Riki's disguise despite being very sharp to begin with was just odd.
Isn't that just to show her soft side?
I actually think she realized it was Riki but pretend she didn't know(and she's a girl too,I'm sure deep down she also enjoyed seeing it as much as the other).Kanata admitted in her route that she know about several of LB! group's activities like paper swordfight(as you already know,it's different in the VN),test of courage at night,kick the can .... but pretend she didn't know and let it slide.

And as for "abuse" Haruka at the scene,if she punished Haruka now,she would have to punish Kud,Komari and Kurugaya as well whom she has weak spot/respect for. And if she made a big deal out of it,she would also have to expose Riki's cross dressing and sneaked into female dorm in front of the entire school.
Riki's school like is screwed if that happened