Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 05:24   Link #26454
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
The ROKMC were the troops the US Navy used in Vietnam to cover their flanks. PBR crews never worried about those flanks as the ROKMC were paid per kill even though the US forces did give them ammo on the side (to make sure they could make those kills to get paid).
Never heard anything about the ROKMC soldiers, but being a spearhead troop rather than part of the "grinder" to clean up the trapped enemy the QRF has cut-off, I think they do have better training in counter-guerilla warfare to maintain their barrier against infiltrating reinforcements.

I think that the ROKMC functions more like the British RMC as a quick-reaction force, than the actual Marines of the Russian and American armies which are expeditionary (politically correct term for invasion) force, I could be wrong because they have tank battalions for "wall smashing" operations.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.