Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 18:58   Link #3760
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
I thought of Chieri having the micsaber ready in the downed DES trooper's face, and then remembered the final part of Black Ops 2 where
Spoiler for game ending spoiler:

I'm still trying to settle down in the aftermath of the finale... Yeah, it's too easy to start nitpicking for all the mistakes, and then the seemingly ridiculous premise of defending entertainment (when it could've been expanded to include Roosevelt's Four Freedoms: of speech, worship, from want, and from fear), and the lack of a credible villain or the figurehead of the dictatorship (does it remind you that in Serenity that there's only the nameless, faceless Parliament leading the Alliance, and trying to stop Mal and his crew?) mocking the girls.

It could've been better, but then I'll remember this show for one thing: it has slowly weaned me away from anime.
Spoiler for BLOP2 Response:

But with AKB0048, Zodiac was the representation of the big company behind everything and even then at the top, Chieri's father was working against the government in his own way. Had he lived he would have persuaded the government to stop banning entertainment since it is profitable for the Dualium market.

Of course then we have a new war of soulless idols vs AKB0048