Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-25, 07:02   Link #22506
Muu094

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Inner Moka has the power of a Shinso, which should be enough to at least keep Akua busy, after all I doubt that Akua would use the Jigen-tou against Inner Moka, since she really doesn't want to hurt her - at least that's what I think, based on how Akua's character have been portrayed so far.

As for Tsukune well, it's not his fault, after all it's not like Kurumu has said anything to him about the way her spices is... and considering the fact that he was originally a human, I doubt that he knows much about the monster world (although, his knowledge, in that regard, certainly increased after he came to Youkai Academy).

As for the question about Moka's dad, we don't know anything about what happened to him, after the events, we had seen in Moka's childhood memories.

Considering the fact that Gyokuro is the current head of the Shuzen family, she might have done something to prevent Issa from doing anything to help in this situation.
Well she hasn't really had to use her Shinso power much other than to physically dominate lesser opponents. So far the emost power person I can recall her fighting is Kahlua; at least I think that's her older sisters name. Well I wonder how the reinforcements from are going to deal with Gyokuro.

Well I realize now that I can't actually blame Tsukune for that considering how he didn't really have a way to know; though confessing to a memory version of Moka in front of a girl that like him was kind of jerkish. Plus everyone seems to be okay so I can let it go...for now.

Completely forgot how we still haven't actually seen Moka's dad in the current storyline.

Well being MIA is better than simply not caring what the heck happens to the strongest monster in the verse that's been introduced.
Muu094 is offline   Reply With Quote