Thread: Licensed Simoun
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-17, 19:16   Link #2178
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujiuji View Post
As I tend to watch one or two episodes a week it may be a while but this thread seems to be going strong so it should still be around!
Well you can largely thank yononaka for breathing life back into the thread

Seriously though, I find myself with bandwidth to spare at the moment so I'm still seeding eps 1-3 - it's pleasing to see how many new peers keep popping up (if that's you, gentle reader, then welcome!). I guess with ep4 coming out first we can't use the tracker stats to tell us what the dropoff rate is, which is something I'd be interested to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warainagara View Post
About doujinji,
I've heard of Mamina-Neviril and Aaeru-Neviril.
Both are for adults and one of them is hutanari.
I guess they're like stuff abusing characters.
There you go Matrim, that answers your question about "DG". I kept an eye out for Simoun dōjinshi when I visited Tokyo a few months back, but I never saw a thing - given the Haruhi badness that I did see, this was perhaps a blessing in disguise.

This does leave me with a dilemma though - my avowed goal is to collect every Simoun-related item I can get my hands on, even frivolities like posters and telephone cards, but I'm not overly keen on the H stuff (not that I have a problem with erotica in general, it's out-of-characterness that bugs me - e.g. the Megami swimsuit pics). Hmm, perhaps I should buy them for completeness's sake but make a point of never reading what lurks within...