View Single Post
Old 2011-02-18, 06:49   Link #338
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
No I don't believe so. Derailing canon usually means doing things that either directly contradict an explicit scene on the anime, or doing something that has such severe repercussions that canon scenes will be affected. Ed battling Yamada will have little effect I believe.
Oh come on we're clearly destroying canon here already male students, a dozen new persoanl IS, villain groups sprouting like weeds. We're sticking to the established back story by and large and working within technical limits set out by the universe, but let's not try and pass off a duck as a cow. We left behind canon LONG ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post

You could say while the US military IS program was developed with tons of money and research, the Foundation Gladiator IS program was baptised with fire. I mean, after battling Asuras' Gonorrhea terrorists, Saintess' Sons of Jemiah Islamiah () and then Phantom Task, you've got a lot of solid data.
Maybe, maybe, or maybe some people just know that being underestimated isn't necessarily a bad thing...

But that's all I'm going to say about that for now.

Instead I'll drop this which is my second and probably last OC I have a few others, but I don't normally profile villains before they're introduced as I think that tends to spoil half the fun. So yeah Catherine O’Donnell.

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote