View Single Post
Old 2017-10-13, 07:35   Link #6022
GendoAizenPig

Pretty shoddy ending to a manga that for a while was pretty well written. Everything seemed to go downhill during the Kou Civil War arc and only got worse from there imo. I am pretty happy that Morg and Alibaba tied the knot though.

Pretty funny that best girl Arba survived the series with seemingly no consequences for her many atrocities. I wonder if she'll age or be a loli forever.

I personally am overjoyed that this manga didn't hook a bunch of characters together at the end like Naruto did. Koguyoku took over a country and became a respected leader in the end. She doesn't need to be someone's arm candy to have a "happy ending." Same goes for Aladdin, he got closure with his origins and now will move on with the next stage of his life. It would've been piss poor writing and a disservice to each of their characters to have them be together if you ask me. That goes for pairings that lack development and are tacked on to the endings of any manga/anime. That shit happens way too much and it's awful.

For what it's worth Magi, you gave me more enjoyment than disappointment during your run so I will miss you.
GendoAizenPig is offline   Reply With Quote