View Single Post
Old 2010-04-27, 04:49   Link #1263
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
So (help a non-FT manga reader with non-spoilers, here) in what sense are they meaningfully in the guild at all? I mean - say what you will about Phantom, but when Jose goes on his big mission of evil alll his homies suck it up and take one for the team. It's not like these FT guys enjoy the comaraderie of hanging out at the beer hall - if you don't socialize and don't fight when needed, how are you a member, exactly?
Well can't go into details for obvious reasons... but Luxus is the only real problem child amongst fair tail's strongest

Essentially, you have to take a wait and see approach... you have no details on these guys as of yet so you have no idea where they could be and thus have no idea what reason they could possible have for not being around at this crucial time. You just got to wait until you really meet them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite
I too think the flashbacks took way too much screentime it was overkill.
agreed... frankly i think the whole "natsu learning to read" thing went on too long... should have stopped after he was dragged away by Ezra... flashbacks like that should come in nice short clips, not long drawn out details
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote