View Single Post
Old 2013-06-03, 18:51   Link #56
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamil88 View Post
I have 32 inch Sony Bravia KDL-32BX320 (For PS3) and Samsung Syncmaster B1930 monitor (for PC) If i get bigger monitor, and 40 inch TV, will i be able to tell difference while watching 1080p anime/movie/game?
It depends on what you're watching. To this day, most anime still isn't animated in 1080p, but it's starting to happen slowly. But, neither your TV nor your monitor can handle 1080p right now. I'd say that at least 1080p monitors are pretty cheap these days, so may be worth the upgrade. (Heck, you could go dual-monitor -- I can't work without it. And frankly, I couldn't work with a 1366 x 768 display... I have too many windows open at once...)

I'm not sure what games you're playing on your PS3, but you'd probably notice the improvement for some games with a 1080p TV as well. And certainly, if you're watching live-action movies on Blu-Ray, you'd notice an improvement there too. Maybe not night-and-day (like going from SD to HD), but still a step-up.

Really, I'd say to just keep an eye open for deals. As far as anime goes, the resolution keeps increasing, so the content will certainly come along even if it's not quite there yet.