View Single Post
Old 2006-11-08, 04:42   Link #2514
ZiouX
I'm a Native American...

Location: Within the limitless wasteland of inner America (Colorado)
Hau,

Well, to put it simply, I'm a random Native American who got hold of a computer, and like living in the white man's world. I have a taste for anime and that started back when I lived on Guam(A small isle south east of Japan by handfuls of miles).

It has been a small thing I took a liking to, a simple hobby really, I started with Ranma 1/2 half as a child, Sailor Moon(Yes, Sailor Moon ), Ronin Warriors, and Mobile suit gundam 0079.

All of them good animes to start with I do dare think, and from there, over the years I have become interested more and more in old school animes but, have dabbeled in new age ones as well.

And as the years went by my library become larger with additions of Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Star Dust Memory, Cowboy Bebop, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Dragon Ball GT. Along with Lupin the 3rd, Robotech, and FLCL.

However, probably around my 10th grade year in High School, I cut anime out of my life and concentrated on making it through HighSchool which was a monster to do let me tell you.

However, in recent months, I have picked it back up now that I am not only graduated from High School but am studying to become an animtor in an Art Institute here in Colorado.

These new animes I delved into are Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto.

Thus, there it is, Who I am and my anime history to a point since I dare not reveal my entire life in on forum post. And from there, I say happy to be a part of this here Forum and Anime site.

See y'all around.
ZiouX is offline   Reply With Quote