View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 19:13   Link #9175
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - Why are they denying it though? I did it once, but that's only because I was still shy and partly gynophobic at the time.
As For Ichika, you know he doesn't want any girlfriend yet, and even if he DID, he aren't ready to broke the nakama dynamic, and so many things he should consider (it's implied in the Canon that he's just entering puberty).

As for Rito, he's only want to concentrate with one girl, Haruna, problem is, Haruna never shown him any overt and direct attention like everyone else that he's damn oblivious that she liked him back (the same is with Yui, though Rito doesn't like her that way).

Quote:
Also, does Rito still have his GIANT harem from To-Love-Ru.
Yeah, he did, though I discounted Momo and Nana, and add Rin and Saki to the roster (Though one of them will end up with MOTEMITSU of all people, and one of his harem will move to REN... and of all people it was SARUYAMA who has harem no-ending, how unexpected)

(and yeah, I knew this will make their fans go raeg )

Quote:
Side note - Most of the Foe yay is one sided except for three. Number 2 is a bokke and tsukommi routine though since she first interacts with him by trying to experiment on him. She found his tenacity to survive despite stupidly stacked odds interesting. Obviously, he wasn't amused.
LOL