View Single Post
Old 2012-05-30, 13:11   Link #469
Mystic_Vegetto

I just got the Premium Guide Book which was released last Friday for this game.

-The Guide has a special cover that you can remove that features Kirino on the front cover and Kuroneko on the back cover in wedding dresses. The inside of the special cover has the CG's of the girls in their Madoka Cosplay and Bikini's. The original cover on the book is the front cover of the PSP game with Kirino and Kuroneko while the back cover has the rest of the heroines.

-The book is 160 pages.

-The guide covers both discs, however, for Disc 1, it goes into more detail. Probably because the first game is actually longer. The guide section for Disc 2 I would say is around 16 pages or so.

-In the Disc 1 Section, they have "Before and After" images showing you the differences in the CG Artwork at the end of each girl's guide.

-There's a lot of rough sketches of the CG Artwork in the game.

-At the end of the book, they include the CG's and a few rough sketches of the Endings. However, so they don't spoil the endings for you, they actually have these pages sealed off. If you want to view them, they let you tear off the seal (like on important envelopes).

-There's also a couple of pages where they interview I believe the people that worked on the game. Not sure who though.

-When you buy the guide, you get a Card (about the size of a business card) which features 1 of the Heroines from the game. There's 10 different cards, but you'll only get 1. There's 10 of them total, 1-7 are the main heroines with the "Kiss CG", 8 is Kirino in the bathtub (CG from 1st game), 9 is the Yamineko confession scene, and 10 is Yandere Ayase. Those are the pics on the front cover. The back of the cards feature a CG from that heroines route. I got the "normal" Ayase card with the CG that has her laying down on a bed from Disc 2. Each card has "Oreimo" as the title.

That's about it. I'll try to take some pictures of the guide, and from the Limited Edition game and post them on here. I'm trying to see if I can borrow a friend's digital camera though, otherwise, I'll just take some LQ shots from my cell.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote