View Single Post
Old 2009-11-16, 11:36   Link #3304
ijriims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Frankly, ijrims, this theory is almost turning Erika-like.

So in the name of family, she's willing to destroy her own. Okay.

And the thing is you have two inherently contradictory goals for Kyrie. She has a goal of getting the Sumaderas and destroying the Ushiromiyas, and at the same time wants to get the Ushiromiyas to unite in the name of family. I see a contradiction here in your theory.

Pretty much right in you're making things up. You have absolutely no evidence that Kyrie thinks anything about the Sumaderas other than hatred, and no evidence that there were actually good terms between them, while we have evidence that they did not have good terms due to disownment. It's already been addressed why they just disowned her (Ange implies that the Ushiromiyas bribed the Sumaderas to shut up) and while we can't disprove your theory with certainty, it's pretty illogical with everything we've seen.
These two goals can be reconciled only in some specific conditions: like the adults solving the epigraph and dividing it into 4 parts, or the cousins solved it and divide it among themselves. If the conditions never fulfilled, then Sumadera family took all gold. If the condition was fulfilled, then both families benefited.

Now you see that the goals were conflicting. You have never had multiple goals which might conflict with each other yourself, I suppose? What was the most commone theme of story involving undercover? The undercover had to fulfill his mission, while also breeding some attachment for the organization he had inflitrated into, thus he desire for the good being of the inflitrated organization as well. Conflicting emotions and goals, isn't it? Cliche, isn't it? But not incomprehensible, isn't it?

To bribe the Sumadera family needed huge amount of money, not the amount of money our four siblings could have given out. In fact, only Rudolf would be willing to give out. How much money does it take to bribe Sumadera family? It was a declining family and had been investing in Kyrie and looked upon her to revive the family. The money involved would be well over millions dollars. I doubt that Rudolf and Kyrie themselves could compensate the loss by just using their own money.

I thought this out when I pondered on why Beatrice seemed to focus so much on family values (in EP4) and the fact that Sumadera family benefited the most if everyone died except Ange.

I am more interested to know your theory than your comments on my theory, frankly.

I would try to posit another hypothesis and leave this hypothesis be. Let's term it as "Kyrie=Beatrice=Sumadera's undercover" hypothesis.

Next time, let me give out a hypothesis based on Shannon=Beatrice, as most people thought so.

------------------------------

By the way, what is a Erika-like theory?

Last edited by ijriims; 2009-11-16 at 12:46.
ijriims is offline   Reply With Quote