View Single Post
Old 2009-12-29, 15:37   Link #252
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
After the theatrical release or DVD?
DVD. Theatrical release will hardly do much at all unless Japan suddenly starts becoming a dominating force in ISML. I estimate DVD will be available between early Diamond and the 1-month break between the regular season and DE.
Quote:
Haruhi went even with Shinku pre-RM collpase before collpasing herself against Yuki and Kagami. Oddly enough, Haruhi has the same feat as Fate. Haruhi beat Rin who beat Kagami. Haruhi also beat Rin by more than Fate and Rin beat Kagami by more than Taiga. But looking over Haruhi's DE run, it's a bit of a mess and probably shouldn't make taken too seriously for future matches. Her match against Yuki also didn't feel right to me but I don't think I can actually prove it's not a legit result. I guess I will retract my statement that Haruhi did clearly better than Fate in DE, though.
True. But because RM collapse happened directly after DE1, I tend to ignore DE1 results. I have a gut feeling that RM fan base (or whatever it was) tampered with the results so it's hard to say what would happen without their influence. Shana was pretty darn close to facing defeat in her first match vs. 16th seed Horo. I'd say their performance was pretty similar overall, though Fate seemed to have less fluctuation and either won convincingly, barely won, or barely lost. Haruhi was a mixed bag, and really ended up hurting my DE fantasy predictions in the process.