Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-20, 23:47   Link #18594
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

The fact that Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood is probably related to Tsukune's and Moka's mental connection with each other is precisely the reason why I think that we might see some development in that particular aspect of Tsukune's and Moka's bond with each other...

After all, considering the fact that Moka's seal is currently in a very weakened state, as well as what Tsukune went through, I believe that it caused the Shinso blood within Tsukune's and Moka's to strengthen the effects it has on Moka's and Tsukune's bodies, causing them to become stronger...

After all, Moka's seal was specifically designed to seal Moka's Shinso power's, and since the Rosario is currently in a very weakened state, we can't discern the possibility that a part of Moka's Shinso power's is starting to "leak" out...

In Tsukune's case, the reason why I think that a part of his Shinso power's is starting to "awaken" is probably something similar to what Moka went through in the flashback... , after all, it was already shown in the manga, that a very strong surge of emotions is enough to awaken the Shinso blood, and you can't say that the recent events in the manga haven't "produced" a lot of emotions within Tsukune

Of course, I'm not saying that it's enough for Moka's and Tsukune's Shinso blood to "fully awaken", but I believe that it should be enough to cause the effects that the Shinso blood has on Tsukune and Moka to strengthen, and since Tsukune's and Moka's mental connection is related to their Shinso blood, I believe that it should become stronger as well...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote