Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-20, 08:04   Link #20347
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Most likely, but she's going about it the wrong way. From the looks of it, she seems to think the only way to break away from that fate is to have his power for themselves. Akasha had the right idea in wanting Moka to live a normal life for herself and not worry about/completely forget Alucard, and thus erasing all her memories with respect to him.

As for the training, I don't think Ikeda's going to waste anymore time on it and keep the results of his training a surprise and whatever else Tsukune will do with Fuhai-sensei will take place off-panel. Next time we see him, I assume it'll be to plan how they make an entry into the HQ.
Thats what i thought, than Tsukune is definitely the man who will change both Akua's and Moka's fates in the end, no doubt about that now

And as for the training, Touhou didn't say that there was a technique that Tsukune would need to know in order to fight Jigen-Tou, but all he had to know how to do is know Youjutsu, which Tsukune now knows. So since Touhou didn't say anything about any sort of technique that could block Jigen-Tou, than i'm hoping Ikeda would skip over the rest of the training and go straight to the "Rescue Moka Arc", since it would be pointless to continue the "Training Arc", if Tsukune isn't going to learn anything specific to block Jigen-Tou.

It's interesting isn't it?, Akua has her agenda, Gyokuro has her agenda, Tsukune and Co. has their agenda and Hokuto as well as Kiria has their agenda (along with Miyabi, no doubt), this is basically a " every man and woman for themselves" as well as "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" will be used in this upcoming arc, with all that you just know that things are going to get bat-shit crazy on the floating garden