Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-21, 15:09   Link #20358
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hrm, I didn't notice that about Akuha, maybe because I was too busy raging over the fact that she got everything she wanted and the group just had to eat it. Silly me.

But does Akuha really have low stamina, or is it she just wears herself out quickly spamming the Jigentou? I'd always hoped it had a weakness, and in chapter 41 it was implied that it does.

http://3.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/1...e_ii_41_12.jpg

http://4.p.s.mfcdn.net/store/manga/1...e_ii_41_23.jpg

Fuhai could not use the Jigentou is his elder form (not safely anyway), which means it requires a lot of energy. And when used as frequently as Akuha does, I can see how she could get winded quickly. As you said, it's one of her weaknesses. Not to mention being an overachiever. I am really looking forward to her downfall, and may Tsukune be the man to bring it about. Until then...
Because she is a vampire, Akua can exert lots of stamina, this is no surprise, but even vampires have their limits, since Jigen-Tou is a highly advanced and secretive technique invented by none other than Touhou himself, it has lots of energy requirements to perform the technique itself, Akua tired herself out by using the technique so much during her fight with Ling-Ling Wong, while her hand to hand combat is above Touhou's, his knowledge and mastery of Youjutsu is far above Akua's own, even at full power, she wouldn't have stood a chance against him anyway.

The reason why Touhou had to use his own lifeforce energy to compensate for his lack of youki was because he had injected Tsukune with a tremendous amount of youki through the needles, which tired him out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Vampires dont need blood to survive in this series, it's just an instinctual reaction.
I agree, because of lack of blood, it will just weaken vampires, it's not needed to live.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-06-21 at 16:54.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote