View Single Post
Old 2008-06-01, 10:13   Link #362
vio5555

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4F0ur View Post
i think you misunderstood me..

i meant noe and shin were together..until the last moment!

hiromi was getting really ugly toward the ending... and im sure there are alot of people who were expecting noe to be with shin...but the ending was a little twisted....it almost looked like the author wanted to make it interesting or realistic....but he tried too hard...

and shin did remember about hiromi's tear....but it looked more like he have moved on to noe...
and at the end shin decides to go back?...im sorry but i feel like alot of people who think the ending was good are just judging by the how the character looks...

i meant hiromi does look like the typical main girl character... and noe's like the
second main character or something..

for a min i thought the story was trying to go against that traditional view of characters by choosing noe in the end.....but i guess the author is just too dumb to think that far..(im sorry..i really hate the ending)
They were never really together after that first time considering that Shin thought of her romantically for that one moment after he and Jun made their agreement. All of his later efforts were put into fixing his relationship with Hiromi; you did watch eps 8-11 right? I mean, if you completely skipped them then I can see where you're coming from but in those episodes it was all about Shin and Hiromi's relationship...

The story was trying to tell of Noe's coming to terms with her past and being able to experience love and loss and concurrently about Shin and Hiromi coming to terms with their relationship after his mom's meddling and through all of their misunderstandings.

The story was never really about Shin and Noe dating considering that they sort of broke that off relatively soon after they started...