View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 09:31   Link #380
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
"Watch" the Drama CD on youtube. It's translated by someone and all you can see a picture and the well-timed subtitles(and perhaps you can hear the contents of the Drama CD) It closes few lines(but not exactly with the Noe/Hiromi line though).
I think even Noe had a happy ending. Seriously, she was really lucky to break up that way. Shin told her the truth and said that he liked her though he loves Hiromi. And most of all she regained her tears. It simbolises that she regained her feelings and thus she became more open. She has some friends and etc...she isn't an outsider kind of girl anymore.
To be honest even Noe had no chance to break such a strong bond between Hiromi and Shinchiro. We had a pair that loved each other for years and their affection incereaces each passing day. If it hadn't for Hiromi's and Shin's mistake(and as consequence "forced" to date the the Isurugi siblings) Noe wouldn't had a chance being Shin's girlfriend.
Noe had a certain affinity/chemistry with Shin and it's a rare thing. Hardly could anyone bear Noe's weird habbits, but Shinchiro did! He managed to "breach" Noe's "defense mechanism" and got close to her. That's why she managed to open up to others in the end.

Well, I was shipping for Hiromi when I watched the series. Because it was so obvious to me that she would win(about from the first 10 minutes of the anime). And perhaps because of her character.