View Single Post
Old 2016-06-22, 00:42   Link #14
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
You're probably right, but of the two, I can more easily imagine Tony sympathizing with Windermere. Or at least sympathizing with Roid. Since Roid is a scientist conducting research on the protoculture ruins, which a scientist/inventor like Tony would probably see value in. For much the same reason, I think Tony would dislike the idea of NUNs blowing up Ragna's protoculture ruins without first thoroughly studying them.

Basically, yeah, both Cap and Tony would be against Windermere, but if you have to pick one to champion the "Windermere are sympathetic antagonists" side, Tony is the right pick, imo.

Yeah, that definitely fits. Well-done.
Nah, knowing Tony he would side with NUNS regarding ruins.

Quote:
Cap: Tony you can't blow up ruins, it's historical heritage! And you might destroy half of Ragna!

Tony: Who you think I am? I am telling you I am genius. Protoculture artifacts are piece of cake for me. Nothing can go wrong when it's me who blows them up.

cap: This is insanity! I will call Mr.F

Tony: Suite yourself he already approved it lol
And this is how Ragna became uninhabitable, regardless out of remaining 30 percent of survivors all of them agreed it was still better option than listen stupid scoutboy opinions.

But yeah Tony is definitely in Mirage camp that much is clear.