View Single Post
Old 2007-04-04, 01:46   Link #57
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Bah, no point basing on memory... lets see...

It is a mission. The first part was probably refering to before it started. Yup, my bad, Vita was with her.

HOWEVER, it did not say whether a not they were under attack, it could also be a lost logia getting ready to blow.

Vita said "I should have noticed..."
There are many ways to interprete that break-down of scenes. However, I feel that it's highly doubtful that Vita managed to defeat whoever or whatever owned Nanoha, since the manga was still being very vague about it. I mean, if it's weak to the extent that Vita can own it easily in a non-ambush situation, why even be remotely vague? Besides, the words Vita used like "I should have noticed" and "That thing" seems to imply that there's more to it than what we're shown.

It's even possible that in a large area (( their mission location was huge )), they temporarily split up and when they did, Nanoha got attacked, only for it/him/her to retreat once Vita came to. There's myriads of possibilities, but I suspect it will be key to StrikerS. Otherwise, it's just a plothole.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote