View Single Post
Old 2008-09-29, 20:08   Link #1026
forgottendiary
Izanami
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to forgottendiary Send a message via MSN to forgottendiary Send a message via Yahoo to forgottendiary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radik View Post
Forgottendiary, I know that's where the VF is supposed to be, but how does that explain that Sheryl can actually see Ranka standing on her stage even without the view monitor?
Firstly, you know the VF is supposed to be there and yet you say Seifall correctly marked it? What prompted me to post the cap was your statement that Seifall marked it correctly not because I thought that explained why Sheryl was seeing or not seeing what she's supposed to see or not supposed to see.

But let me try to answer that anyway just for the sake of it. As to why Sheryl can see Ranka on her stage sans the monitors, I don't think she can clearly per se unless she has super human vision. Nor do I think that there was an implication, at least for me, to believe or think that Sheryl can directly/clearly see Ranka without the monitors or vice versa. At the least, they probably had a rough idea where each other were or could make out teeny-weeny figures. See, there's a similar shot of Ranka with the Battle Frontier's head visible in the background.

Spoiler:

Taking after you, I know that's where the VF is supposed to be, but how does that explain that Ranka can actually see Sheryl standing on her stage even without the view monitor?

Last edited by forgottendiary; 2008-09-29 at 20:24.