View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 09:11   Link #19
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

For balancing a little bit so its not gonna too bleak at here, I reading about Ufotable studio before, they're interviewing the young staff at the studios that involved at the production of Fate/Zero and while the article itself mostly about Fate/Zero anime production.

There is a little segment here and there that those staff telling stories about working environment in Ufotable, they saying its very good on there.. the work was very stressing but they have little cafe for relaxing, they also saying in Ufotable they do not separate the senior and junior in work, if you have capabilities you gotta work, etc

here is the article in japanese :http://news.mynavi.jp/special/2012/fatezero/index.html

KyoAni also famous with how they treat their worker better than in most place. But its true though, Anime industry is bad place to work, in most case its just like the blog in the OP post.

I just wish the recent trend of emergence of new studios (like Ufotable) that build by experienced figure, like Imaishi with studio trigger, MAPPA, Hosoda also build brand new studio.. there is also A-1, I hope those studio can have and develop better working environment for anime worker. At the very least they can work comfortably and not like labor.