View Single Post
Old 2006-09-28, 10:23   Link #9
12da
KNIGHT

Send a message via AIM to 12da
since i give a perfect vote on this anime , i can't reli give another score othre then 10 i geuss xD

althoguh this seies seemed just a never ending loop of harima --> tenma --> karasuma , i really just watching it for fun (for now). Although im curious about whats gonna happen next, i hope they dont end too fast >.<

animation : i like the way it is now , and i dont exactly like the super cg-ed scene ( such as the parody for initial d) >.<

story : i don't mind the slow character development as long as its there. even on the stupidest filler , if it could show somehow a side of character that we don't know i would love to see it.
dubbed sr : please GOD i beg you, make them have a good seiyuu >.<

i think sr2 has more story development than 1, for some reason , i reli can't remember alot of story goign on sr1, it feels more like another azumanga daioh type, altho with a heavier romance, and in sr2 i feel like theres a thicker story specialy for yakumo.
oh and the song , both op and ed sr2>>>>>>>sr1 , i kinda dun like the op for sr1 >.< , but sr2 has godly op-ed xD