View Single Post
Old 2010-03-23, 00:58   Link #3
blue skies
noch einmal?

I never thought this would get animated. I am one happy lady.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookystick View Post
Shocking, but Japanese and Western BL fans celebrate! Finally, a powerhouse BL title is in the works. But will there be Yaoi/BL in there? The series could work without it but...it is uncertain. (If there isn't, there will be rage. )
Honestly, I think the story would work quite well even without the yaoi. The manga actually has very little BL (it's there, but not as, uh, graphically as in the game -- more like undertones, I guess) and it's damn good. Sure, the BL is a big factor in the game, but it's not the focal point of the plot. Which is what I love about TnC: It's not some boy-meets-boy-and-skips-off-into-apocalyptic-sunset with a feeble story to basically string along a bunch of crazy sex. I'm with you for the most part, though. I hope they don't screw around with it and remove that element completely, because it wouldn't feel right to me. But as long as it's well done (and Gunji is in it), I'm going to be happy with it.

Here's hoping they don't get all prissy about the violence either. There had better be lots of blood. ;>
blue skies is offline   Reply With Quote