View Single Post
Old 2008-11-02, 20:41   Link #1
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Gokujou Drops - it's yuri ecchi-rific!

This yuri manga is done by female manga-ka Mikuni Hadzime. The first 2 chapters were first introduced as a preview compilation along with another series (of which I forgot) of Ichijinsha's Yuri Hime magazine called Petit Wildrose. Now the first volume is out and so far 3 chapters have been scanlated. From what I heard new chapters has been released through the mobile phone (I don't know how frequently though).

Now we have two three volumes!

Here's the synopsis from solelo's blog site:

Quote:
Gokujou Drops (First Rate Drops)
by Mikuni Hadzime
Maezono Komari is another first year student at an all-girls school. She wants to live in the dorms but there’s no space available except for a room in the Paraiso dorm which is filled with the cream of the crop from the school. There she meets Himemiya Yukio who says Komari can stay if she’ll be her servant.
And from these 3 chapters, words cannot describe the utter cuteness and sexiness (combined with some ridiculous yet hilarious plotlines) these have exhibited (there's something about female manga-ka pulling this off better than the male ones). A few snippets can be found here:

http://www.solelo.com/blog/index.php...it-wildrose-2/

Poor Komari-chan! Her "moe moe" traits will be her downfall in surviving that dorm room!

Last edited by darkchibi07; 2009-11-10 at 11:33.