View Single Post
Old 2010-05-27, 01:58   Link #1084
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

I doubt everyone else likes it, but if you want one series I've come to flat out give little or no hope and respect for; that is Sora no Otoshimono.

The main character is a psycho pervert who makes me wonder why he even has any freinds at all (and why some of the girls are attracted to him I'll never understand), and even though it has cartoony slapstick comedy (which I like) the perverted tones behind it all really ruins it for me.

The pretty much all-female supporting cast have absolutely no likeable things about them, ranging from being complete bitches to having no personality at all. All they're really there for is the smut. Nothing else.

What really flusters me though is the fact that a plot was actually attempted to be tied to this godforsaken series, in which it never goes anywhere because all I ever see is the main character trying to devise some new idiotic plan to get girl booty.

If this was a flat out smut with no actual plot then I'd be somewhat more content with what it includes, but as it stands now I can't bear it.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2010-05-27 at 02:38.