View Single Post
Old 2011-09-14, 00:16   Link #436
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Heh, well that's interesting that they gave in to demand.

But a few things I thought of straight away on reading that. They say they are adding it at a later date, but what about romance your character gets in before then? Can you dump em? Or can you just jump from character to character like some randy teenager. Could you ignore a romance arc until they add the content then pursue it. I just say this because it might be the case that a 'romance arc' is an important feature in your characters development, that you cannot skip. Maybe you can, maybe you can't - I haven't seen it confirmed either way. What about the extra companions they add later on that you supposedly will be able to romance? Do these characters provide benefits over whatever you originally choose?

While it's good for those folks, they seem to be busting out the party hats too soon.
Well of course then there's also me who's extremely jaded and questioning how much "later after release" it will be for them to finally add it in.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote