View Single Post
Old 2004-05-23, 11:55   Link #92
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Basically, what the Itachi fanboys are saying is: Take a normal kid, give him a fully developed Sharingan (Mangekyo) and he's not even rivaling with the strongest people in the world, he owns them! Sharingan > Other potential, which can be interpreted this way: Sharingan > All / Sharingan = God...
I shall paraphrase myself yet again since basically anti-Itachi fanboys have selective memory:

Quote:
Yes, well, that's why I mentioned all those other advantages Itachi has--even if Sasuke has Mangekyo Sharingan, he'll die before he gets to pull it off on a strong opponent. But in Itachi's case it's much different. It is one of his triumph cards, but even without it he is above mere jounin-level.
Quote:
If Sasuke actually gained the power to surpass Itachi, it most likely might be a spurt-of-moment thing. But if could maintain that level of ability and mastery of the Mangekyo Sharingan, then yes, we should start praising him as the poor man's version of Itachi--Sasuke is too emotional, cares too much about pride, stubborn, not as experienced, not as fast, and not as quick with handseals--but hey, all those things I just mentioned don't really matter since ninja battles are about nothing but strength vs strength, jutsu vs jutsu, right?
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote