View Single Post
Old 2004-03-23, 10:01   Link #3
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Hungry Joe
Hmm, I'd like to know what special skills Shanks has. But I'd say he'd be around the 50-60 million Beli mark. That Sea King sure was scared of him. Maybe he's special skill is giving people the evil eye.

Whitebeard would have to be around the 200 to 300 million Beri mark seen as
Spoiler:
but he isn't one of the Shichibukai, maybe because he's too old or refused.

And as for Ace, that guy is one bad ass with an awesome Devil Fruit power. Around 100 -150 I'd say.
You smoking weed my mate?? The current shichibukai bounty's are 300 something around that and you are telling me Shanks 50-60 million? thats the most stupid post ever Whitebeard 200-300? you mad?Ace 100-150 you again mad??Even crocodile had 81 million before he joined Shichibukai and Luffy has 100 million berri, how in the hell you can even thing about Shanks having lower bounty then him. They are scared of them they don't even send the shichibukai to fight him. Plus whitebeard lost against Gold D. Roger but lived! Well why lived don't know(maybe became friends or something alike)

Well anyways I think Shanks and Whitebeard has some around 1 billion berri, ace i think like 400 million.