View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 01:12   Link #68
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassarai View Post
Sweet finally someone else sees the light!

Ryus - I'm all for character development and all but it's like she completely changed to a different person. For some reason I think Teresa would of still been pretty badass even if she became close to humans.

I like those type of characters... like Alphard from Canaan. Now if she became goody goody I would just ughhhh
First off Teresa hadn't fully accepted humans yet... only Clare. You see she had no reason like humans and a reason to hate them that is until the village cheered for her after saving that kid... free of charge. Teresa would have mellowed a bit more after accepting them. Teresa's attitude towards humans was deminstrated many time for example didn't seem to have a problem in ripping off villages, scaring them, flinging blood at them, opening a door with a sword, or kicking a child. All this was very likely due to her being sold to the org which would give most a reason to hate all humans or at the very least not trust them... hence Orsay's comment once she killed the bandits.
Spoiler for image:

Galatea still is badass... she's just repressing it due to nun training. In short she's not witty attitude badass but Pure Good Badass... her "badassness" just developed with her character but it's still there very clearly. See the spoiler for argument.

Spoiler for Lots of Images - One colored Panel too:

Also don't judge Galatea too much based on the Agatha fight, 90% of it was Agatha, Mitia, & Clarice anyways... They hogged most of the arc (hell it's first chapter is called the Child Warrior for a reason , well in the VIZ version it is... forget in the direct translation).

As for after the fight just ask yourself why would she be badass to the Ghosts?