View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 01:28   Link #72
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
So, for the record I'm not a Galatea "fanboy" but the way her character has developed is incredible IMHO. However, your right she is less "badass" but I find she's still amazing.
After all the nice (and very accurate) you things you said about her, how do you resist being a fanboy? Give in to the dark side - you know you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonotme_9FedriqSama View Post
till yagi sensei decides to kill her...
Wash your mouth out with battery acid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
The way she talked when the Ghosts fought Agatha....she's still got some sarcasm, spunk or whatever you call it. The "old" Galatea isn't completely gone.

Even when she fought Miata and said stuff like "If I get this sword into you, you'll be able to sleep softly even on the softest bed".
Oh good greif! No No No.
The line is "If you put one of these in it[A BED!], you can sleep even a soft comfortable bed." (this is from memory - but I spent long enough on this quote way back when to remember it accurately).

Galatea-sama, being a goddess and all, had simply figured out and was sharing the solution to the Claymore sleeping difficulties that Teresa introduced us to. i.e. That Claymores have trouble sleeping in soft beds and prefer to stick their sword into the ground and sleep sitting up! She trash talked no one but Duff, and that was so classy and witty, that who could not love that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta Spanksta View Post
where is Cyclone to defend the Lady's honor and smite thee.
I take a few hours off to play video games, and we have so many besmirchers of the faith... An acolytes job is never done I suppose...