View Single Post
Old 2012-01-05, 03:40   Link #16460
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: I've got a Hidan no Aria fic and a HP fic running, but due to my organization and writing times, my project priority list has now divulged into this:

1. Original Story (No limits, can take it anywhere)

2. HP fic (Cause surprise popularity) or my Hidan no Aria fic

3. Heart of the Machine.

But even though HotM is in third place, I can write about a few hundred words here and there, but I won't devote an entire day writing it like I used to.

But technically, because of said schedule, HotM shall update like it normally has... But not as prioritized. But it will still recieve love and care, and so shall my patronage on this website shall be.
I keep putting my original stories last because I write down the keypoints/scenes that I think of, then work on something else
This led to creating, and piling up, 8-ish original stories that are still being worked on
...I blame it on my short attention span

I keep priorizing games, anime and manga over my fanfics...though it does lead to getting new/better ideas and its good reference material

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthernalRain View Post
@ Eratas: I want more spare time for writing, video games, drawing... Darn you, school!
Yeah ...hard to manage time with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Eras
Doubt it, probably up to 08:00-09:00 P.M. (might ask box)

Side note - and now I'm thinking about my Nanoha fic again....
Still need to finish mine X_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
....as well as original fiction (Pffft) that is Armor Valkyrie Corona
Hehe...reminds me of an original story I have written down that is about valkyrie