View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 06:09   Link #17268
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Tatenashi: What are you doing?

Tatenashi's daughter: Hmm... nothing really.

Tatenashi: What is it?

Tatenashi's daughter: Um... it's kind of embarassing

Tatenashi: Oh really?

Tatenashi's daughter: Yeah, I'm properly replying to all of the love letters and gifts being sent to me.

Tatenashi: Oooh! My little girl finally has admirers! Let me see how many!

Tatenashi's daughter: *Shows the 55 text messages and sack of love letters, and another sack of gifts* this much.

Tatenashi: I remember the last time I had boys gushing over me.

Tatenashi's daughter: But I thought you were too busy training during your childhood?

Tatenashi: *snaps open a fan with the word "lady" on it* My charms are very powerful little one. Men flock to me even when I hide fufufufufu!

Tatenashi's daughter: Just as expected of mother.

Tatenashi: You must really take after you father though, you're going through the trouble of answering each and every one of those males personally.

Tatenashi's daughter: You could say that.

Tatenashi: I remember in the past where I would get the butlers to copy 1000 rejection letters. Writing them all by hand the first few times was trying.

Tatenashi's daughter: I don't think you should abuse the helpers like that mother. *looks disapprovingly* Still, it's such a waste to just deny them outright.

Tatenashi: Well if I didn't maybe I wouldn't have gotten together with your father. Maybe I would have settled for a nice young man who was not even half as dense as him.

Tatenashi's daughter: But you love him all the same right?

Tatenashi: Ofcourse~♥ By the way, that's pretty long for a rejection

Tatenashi's daughter: That's because it's not~♥

Tatenashi: *reads the letter just written* "I'm sorry, I can't go out with you because of this boy. He forced me to be his girlfriend and told me to meet him this sunday at Koyama amusement park. Please come and help me!" *reads another letter* "I want to say yes, but I have a stalker lately, he says he's been taking illicit photos of me. He told me to meet him in Koyama amusent park this sunday if I wanted them back. Please help me." *she rips the letters in two* How many did you write?

Tatenashi's daughter: Um... over two hundred?

Tatenashi: rewrite all of them, now!

Tatenashi's daughter: But-

Tatenashi: I said rewrite. *She takes the pile of "reply" letters* and I'm confiscating these. *Tatenashi walks away*

Tatenashi's daughter: That's no fun *scratches her head with the pen* Oh I know! "I want to be with you, but the truth is, I'm an a-l-i-e-n."

------------------

Hmmm not sure what I was aiming for here.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote