View Single Post
Old 2010-02-09, 21:31   Link #1079
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rungelunge View Post
Please, can someone translate this? I just can't believe what google's translation says. :'(
Rungelunge, I'm confident that you read that from a blog. Would I be correct in assuming so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
It's saying that Disappearance will be the last Haruhi work produced or something, right?

Where's the source on this?
Kaisos, there is an article here that contains the cast response from the first cast greeting of the opening day. I've got the gist of what's going on (Koizumi's seijuu is absolutely hilarious and loves adult Mikuru) and it basically sounds like this was the climax of the first series. If I'm wrong, please let me know. Google translate doesn't quite work for that one very well with all of the names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegisofrime View Post
It doesn't make financial sense. I mean, isn't the Disappearance doing well despite the limited number of theaters showing it?

Anyway, I hope they are just trolling again, but going back to their trolling ways so soon after Disappearance... The Gods of Haruhi are cruel indeed.
asgisofrime, I agree that it doesn't make sense. There might be a new series with a new title since "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" was pretty much about the first novel up until this book. From here on, I got a sense that the mood shifts a little bit and as so, they may change the title of the work. Granted, this is pure speculation on my part, so don't take my word for it.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT