View Single Post
Old 2011-02-15, 04:04   Link #7859
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
They can do that just as easily whether Touma is gone or not. In fact, seeing Touma in need of help should spur them into action. (many chances of which the author dumb-ly skipped, though...........) He's not stopping them; the one time Touma did anything to stop either of them from getting involved was when he told Mikoto to stay on the bridge back in the SISTERS arc because she was planning to let Accelerator kill her.
I don't mean just in terms of action you know.

Ever since their character arc, they haven't really change that much at all, no matter what happens at the core they remain the same. Shaken but not stirred.

But now with an important person in their life gone, we get a chace to throw the 'holy stone' into their pond to see the ripples, we get to peek into their heads and see how the gears turns, we get to finally see something out of the norm for once. I have no issue with where the plot would lead, but I've notice that the author has been very 'cautious' when it comes to character development, and if Touma disappearing is what it takes to get a reaction out of people, then by all means do what you have to do.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-02-15 at 04:16.