View Single Post
Old 2012-10-04, 17:51   Link #620
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I wouldn't say 'easily countered', I learn soon enough that your best bet is still to learn how to dodge roll rather than stand and counter.

The QTE I can understand that they don't want people to be too familiar with the breaking free mechanic so they switch it up. As a general tip, try not to get grab so often
I love counter attacking though, gives an opening for a head stomp or just shoot zombie or Javo's to death....err...they're already dead. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge Meltdown View Post
Me while playing: *grabbed by a zombie* *spinning left stick for one-minute* *dropped the controller and picks it up again* *press r1 on the blue line*

Thank you QTE for wasting all my health tabs
The zombies that grabs you really eats up your hp quick even on full hp down to 3-2 hp.
True it's frustrating whenever you are grabbed, that's why there is defense and breakout skills. Also now you can fall off cliffs when running blindly all the time, cool feature they added.

Finished Leon's campaign, man that Simmons transformer just won't die.
Also just finished Chris's campaign. Seems in 2010 when he recruited Piers he wanted to settle down till someone takes his place. No wonder he got amnesia his head was banged up up alot of times.

Also played Agent Hunt, damn I love being a zombie! So fun to play as one as a Javo...meh, easily killed when in human form.

Now starting Jake's campaign.