View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 03:08   Link #18
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
It might not even be possible to sacrifice yourself. Perhaps the inhibition comes as soon as you recognize the target as human. That is, it's not limited to death feedback if you do kill someone.

As an aside, how exactly was Shisei killed? Why couldn't he deflect the attacks and how is that related to the cantus leakage?
Looks like the fiend use TK to forcibly crack his back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
A very informative episode. However, I do have a few gripes.

1) If death feedback is in their genetics, then why is the fiend not affected by it?
2) If villagers knew they were going to die, they should have just done something to kill the fiend, even if it was self sacrifice. Shisei especially, should have done that right before his death. The monk was able to hold off death for awhile, so Shisei being infinitely stronger should have killed the fiend knowing that he will die, too.

Anyway, are Maria and Mamarou really dead? Did Sqealer cause their deaths? I'm looking forward to Kiroumaru killing Squealer... Wait... I just realized that the humans have someone who can kill the fiend... Kiroumaru to the rescue!
1) I thought it was through hypnosis. Remember Saki had to go through some bogus ritual at episode 1?
2) Like ChronoReverse stated, it could be more than just a simple feedback. If you see a human person, it tells you not to kill etc... everyone value their own lives.

Maria/Mamarou, only Squealer has the answers, Maira kid seem to be brought up ignorance of who he is.