View Single Post
Old 2018-12-02, 06:16   Link #9
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
What you need then isn't manga, what you need is something super revolutionary that may fit your likings of facts and reality, it's called, get ready, A NEWSPAPER!, or even better yet, AN ENCYCLOPEDIA! They have all the real facts you could want. In all seriousness though if you're only gripe with this is that it's unrealistic then you should probably not read any manga period. It's called fiction for a reason, also, urban legends/myths bud, read up on them. Folklore dawg, folklore.
ehh no, I was fine with fiction being fiction, but this is just ridiculous, Using the chicken size in manga, there is no way they are that dangerous. I wasn't complain about their appearance, i was complain about their danger level. There is a need to a limited rationality in manga if you don't want it to turn into complete mess, which this one is, the chicken is little over the size of an ostrich at most, and they shouldn't weight even that much. Frankly, i don't get why they became such terrifying monster that kill people like grass just because of their size. Using their size in manga, they are still smaller than an elephants, which are deadly enough on their own and we know that even ancient human can still deal with them. The author seem to just pick a random animal and add horror factor into it
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote