View Single Post
Old 2008-10-30, 14:07   Link #439
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
i have absolutely nothing against EDM cars, when the time comes, you can betcha im going to start buying 3 and 5 series bimmers and the like. my hate for USDM is twofold. 1, they are terrible qualitywise OVERALL. And who cares if you make a zillion horsepower, when your car can barely corner because its a 4000 lb piece of steel, or its a economy car with a bigger engine, thats sad (srt 4 and mustang) Secondly, the USDM cars I interact with the most tend to be driven by some of the biggest punks ever *cough* mustang *cough* camaro *cough* *Cough* COUGH* SRT 4 neon

my opinion is begot from what ive seen....and seen tested on best motoring etc. The cobalt is a step in the right direction, but nothing else excites me, for the same price as a z06 or w/e its called id get a porsche or GTR or w/e/ amg stuff. (S class AMG coupe droooooooool)

as for my current sit, bang for buck jdm made cars across the board are more powerful, more reliable, better looking, and just more bang for buck that there usdm counterparts.

motorcycles are different, the american manufacturers never had a period of epic fail aka mid 90s USDM cars, so the competition is much better. When i buy my next bike, im going to look across the spectrum, usdm and jdm.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote