View Single Post
Old 2011-12-13, 14:36   Link #2190
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
I always thought Luna was dumb. She knew about the fake Lacus Clyne and still persisted in her beliefs.. that's why it would have made MORE sense if Luna believed Athrun...
thank you for making a good point. i mean the thought that hey,our own (zaft) people are staight up fooling the people might have rung a bell that maybe we are not getting the whole story, and there are some shady things that we are not being told here by zaft. if they were doing this with lacus what else is going on. luna had doubts, i mean she did talk to capt gladys about some of her doubts and some of her doubts she did not ask about. but she knew something was not on the level regarding zaft. the athrun meryrin situation should have sealed it as far as hey someone is playing me. in other words luna was begining to see the fascade falling away and was starting to question it the way who was it oh yeah that so called traitor athrun did. instead of listening to her heart, it was easy to just believe what durandle said. the same durandle that was pushing a fake lacus. like i said weak minded.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote