View Single Post
Old 2013-02-25, 17:45   Link #151
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Currently i believe that Kishimoto wants to return Obito to the good side at the end of the war, so he won't revive Madara, thus Madara can't become the 10-tails' host. Obito might use his rinnegan to do a mass revival, betraying Madara. On the other hand the current Sasuke does not seem determined to kill Naruto, rather he seems confused, doesn't know what he should do. And if Hashirama's talk-no-jutsu is half as good as Naruto's then i don't know what events should happen in order to have Sasuke as the final villain. But even if neither of these become the final super-villain, there's always Orochimaru to entertain us
Apart from how lame that would be if that actually did happen, right now I don't see it happening. It might change later, but usually "bad guys turning good" starts with the villain realising they were wrong about something, which hasn't happened yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Yes. Naruto can use his clones to master any jutsu.
I find that to be a bit silly. All it does is shorten the time necessary to learn something. But not everything can be learned. If you don't have the talent, a billion years will not be enough to learn it.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote