View Single Post
Old 2013-07-24, 03:41   Link #143
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Why would it be? The only thing's that we've seen included in his 'filter' are very obvious threats such as physical attacks and stuff like that.
That's wrong. His filters include UV-rays, at the very least. More precisely, it's the very reason why he's so pale, and his eyes are red while his hair is discolored. So, why not heat flux?
And, obviously enough, such an attack will not defeat Accelerator. Does a human hand freeze instantly, when exposed to liquid nitrogen? It does not. Because heat flux is not instaneous, it takes a lot of time. Cryogenesist of high level might be able to luquify (I dare say that crystalization of air is a feat worthy of Level 5, so no crystalization, except for water, of course, but its concetration in the air is nowhere near enough to form ice encircling human body) air around Accelerator more or less instantly. But he cannot do the same with his body, not when his Reflection is a passive skill. As I said, shock from abrupt change in temperature is a problem but it's not lethal.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote