View Single Post
Old 2008-10-21, 13:56   Link #1110
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Neither would I... I'm just wanting people to stop complaining about the censorship, because there ain't shit you can do about it. You just have to deal. Do I like it- no. But do I actually care if there's censorship- nope. I'm only watching this to see if they incorporate the plot of the manga anytime soon

And 4 is less than 24 hours away, censored and all
Well, there may not be much we can do about it, but we have every right to discuss our feelings on it. Don't misunderstand -- I'm watching regardless of the censoring. But I think I stated my opinion of censorship in general and specifically the lack of rhyme or reason behind the bat-censoring occurring on the three main stations airing R+V Capu2. Also, I'm not sure about your claim that Gonzo's the one behind it, because if that was the case, why aren't the SAME shots being censored on all three networks? Seems to me it's a network-by-network decision on what is and isn't being censored.

Could you provide some proof that Gonzo is the one having them censored? Your comment about their economic problems might be true but saying that's the basis for the censoring is just your opinion until you give some facts.

That's an honest question btw, Magin, not trying to give you a hard time.