View Single Post
Old 2009-05-17, 22:16   Link #19965
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy_Bread View Post
Btw, it's kinda odd that the only characters in the whole MSLN "School Days" thing is just the three Aces. How come?
Also, the classroom they were in is totally different than what one would find in a Japanese school...it looked more like a lecture hall in a college. They need to do their research.

The scream at the end of the episode 1 made it seem it was gonna have an early nice boat. But since that's not gonna happen...
I don't think I want to understand why people would like to see the characters they like brutally murderer, that's above me (Makoto's case was different, everyone wanted him dead xD), but anyway it would be nice if you could point the feedback to the original author, that way she can use it to improve her next releases. If you want you can do it at her youtube channel or at her web site if you're interested.

About the characters' question, I think I can respond that. In my opinion Kamio doesn't need to show us what the characters not directly involved with the plot are doing, doing so will have a cost associated since she will need to draw more and get more voice actresses. Probably some of them may take a role in this story in future episodes, that's not discarded either.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote