Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-19, 03:27   Link #23660
zibi88

well last chapter with moka crying in tsukunes arms... kinda showed him that she cares for him great.... just like how the "pridefull" moka dropped to her knees and begged Gyokuro if she can help tsukune (this even shocked tsukune)

and I personaly loved that panel before tsukune released seal2... moka sits with tsukune who talks about beign afraid but that he wont regreat it.... moka in this panel looks really cute... like a small girl (from the past) which is so pure and innocent.... kinda the question falls where is that pridefull and strong moka who usually was talking "know your place" ^^ its like shes a different person now

not to mention that somehow I noticed that she was glaring at tsukune more then usual in recent few chapters

about confession well no... since like how she reacted when akuha told moka that she wont accept tsukune as her partner in marriage... moka instant blush and was denying that they arent in that kind of relantionship... and when tsukune asked what did she say.... moka with emberessment said "I wonder" XD

so her pride or more like emberesment was still there but this mostly changed after she learned what she did to tsukune.... so from this point foward she will stick to tsukune like a glue....wont allow him to use more of this power so he doesnt get swallowed.... but it would be interesting if moka came to realize that she alone cant do anything and that to save tsukune she will others

and so it would be good if moka agreed to harem option as everyone will stick with each other and can keep an eye on tsukune..... well moka is the only one that should really have no problem with that... becouse her own father had "few wifes" XD

yet I remember that moka commented about polygamy as woman acting sluty... its funny since it would kinda describe Akasha and Gyokuro xD since they married Issa and had children with him.... so moka shouldnt complain at all :P

ehh cant wait for next chapter...yet it feels so much distant
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote