View Single Post
Old 2006-10-31, 06:02   Link #73
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

in fact, it is only a speculation.
the H170 (Piece #02) shows how far takano is able to go.
alonside with her comments, there is the most important thing about takano : her vision of the syndrom, and the human mind :
Quote:
......Anyway, the research is going very well.
What is Hinamizawa Syndrome trying to show us humans?
There's no doubt it'll be showing us yet-unseen secrets, my heart dances in intellectual excitement.

The Hinamizawa Syndrome has shown us the possibility that humans are nothing more than empty containers, and the things that we believe to be our own consciousness are actually something that came from special parasites that live in our frontal lobes.
i felt really strange that if she really thought the queen theory was solid, why suddenly babling with such serious this kind of theory?

she was also more concerned with the fact they can now create any L5 at will, despite the fact they can study the pathogen directly with rika.

so, i deduce that rika wasn't important at all at the current time (1980), although she was "believing" with irie it was a queen theory.

but this isn't really important i think, wherever she believes it or not, we can understand her personnality.

as for the hinamizawa syndrom itself, we don't have enough material to determine where it comes from, and how/why.
local disease? artificial (bioweapon) ?

i don't really have a clear picture about it, but according the stories about the Onigafuchi people, the pathogen (or something really close to it) was already in action.