View Single Post
Old 2009-07-22, 20:58   Link #92
marvelB

Bah, looks like another error was made on my part..... that guy from the flashback wasn't Dadan, but merely Garp. He's just telling Luffy that he's going to be living with Dadan and Ace. So it would seem that once again, Garp's mysterious friend has eluded us.......

Oh, and it also seems that Sengoku says that Ace's old crew was quite formidable. Now I'm even more interested in the history of the Spade Pirates. And once again, big lulz at the Buggy scene (apparently, he thinks that even the heavens want him to become Pirate King).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
PROMO PIC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'd like to see that imedietly.

There's not really much to it, but whatever:

Spoiler:

Edit: Okay, so things are much clearer now, thanks to aohige's pic translation. According to the marines, a grand total of 43 pirate ships busted into Marineford. Some of the named captains are "Free Knight" Doma, "Thunder Lord" Makugai, The Decalvan brothers, and the Whirlpool Squad (the last one may not be accurate since the text was too blurry for aohige to make out). I'm assuming that Makugai is the dude with the crazy mustache. If so, then he's got a pretty badass name! As for the Shichibukai, both Moria and Doflamingo in particular seem to be enjoying themselves......

And.... geez, according to the flashback, the marines are capturing and even killing pregnant mothers and newborn children left and right in their frantic search for Rouge (simply because they want to erase Roger's bloodline...). Once again, we see how out of control the marines can be when enforcing their "absolute justice".......

Last edited by marvelB; 2009-07-23 at 01:41.